1. The contents of this site, including image, text, and publicity are protected by Copyright and Related Rights, in the general terms of the law and by the international legislation of Protection of Intellectual Property.
2. It is not allowed to display, reproduce, modify or transmit the contents of the site in any way, either for public or commercial purposes, without the prior and express written consent of the Practical Ticket.
3. You are prohibited from creating or introducing on this site any type of virus or programs that damage or contaminate or advise third parties to do so. Offenders will be prosecuted.
4. All information on this site has been included in good faith and is intended for general information only and is at your own risk.
1. All data entered in our registration form is transmitted in safe mode, where all information is encrypted and only our server can interpret it.
2. Do not provide your account information to other people, thereby avoiding future disruption. None of our employees have access to change your account data, such as the customer number that is automatically generated at the time of purchase.
3. We do not disclose or commercialize your registration data such as name, phone, email, and others, in order to keep your privacy to the maximum extent possible.
4. We use your email address with prior authorization to inform you of news and promotions.
5. The security of your purchase and your personal information are very important to us, so all transactions carried out in our store are protected by a secure certification system.